We can help you receive a new White Card ASAP.
You have previously had a White card, and you still have your Statement of Attainment from your original course – either :
- CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry (issued 2011 – 2017), or
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (issued 2017 – now)
If this is the case, you can apply for a replacement card by clicking the Order a Replacement White Card button.
The Replacement White Card process is as follows:
- Step 1 – Read our Introduction to make sure you qualify for a replacement card
- Step 2 – Provide us with some personal details and delivery address
- Step 3 – Upload your original certificate
- Step 4 – Complete the Declaration we provide to you outlining the circumstances in which your card was lost, stolen or destroyed.