Have you Lost your White Card?

Good News… you do not need to do another course, as long as you meet the following requirements

We can help you receive a new White Card ASAP.

You have previously had a White card, and you still have your Statement of Attainment from your original course – either :

  • CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry (issued 2011 – 2017), or
  • CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (issued 2017 – now)


If this is the case, you can apply for a replacement card by clicking the Order a Replacement White Card button.

The Replacement White Card process is as follows:

  • Step 1 – Read our Introduction to make sure you qualify for a replacement card
  • Step 2 – Provide us with some personal details and delivery address
  • Step 3 – Upload your original certificate
  • Step 4 – Complete the Declaration we provide to you outlining the circumstances in which your card was lost, stolen or destroyed.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.